Saturday, October 15, 2005

Introduction

Welcome to Tom's Common Sense, where I hope to at least post some of the thoughts that I have concerning the world around us. Will it be biased? What do you think?

Sooner or later, I'm going to hit a hot-button of a topic, something that's going to p*** someone off. To which I say - TOUGH!! Get your own forum & shout your message to the masses until your head explodes or your fingers (if your typing) fall off. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong or right it may be. Just don't even think about strong arming your opinion on me without some intelligent discussion.

Regardless of the above statements, I will attempt to take the "common sense" approach to the subjects that are posted at this blog. The political lockstep that seems to be perpetuated throughout the media and the political correctness that is so prevalent in our lives will NOT be observed. Face it folks - if it walks, talks, and looks like a duck, it will be called a duck instead of a web-footed migratory fowl. So leave the BS at home, sit back, and enjoy the ride...