Monday, July 09, 2007

200 Posts and 10,000 Visitors...

...and then I get tagged!!  This time, Always on Watch ever so nicely slipped me the assignment of listing 8 things/habits.  I normally treat such things as the electronic equivalent of a chain letter, but how can I say no to a teacher?  I sure don't want detention, so here we go...

1)  I was involved in sports 30 years ago, track mostly.  Didn't do much between then and a year ago when my wife and I started training together.  If I'm not careful, she's going to kick my ...

2)  One of my ancestors signed the Declaration of Independence.

3)  Learned how to play golf without a single lesson at 16, and was down to an 8 handicap after two years of playing.  I'm now fighting to keep an 18 to 20...why does it get to be so hard when you get older?

4)  Medically, I'm allergic to cats, but we have two and I'm not having any problems.  Go figure...

5)  I firmly believe that the Constitution of the United States outlines the most perfect form of government.  Now if we can just keep the politicians from mucking it up...

6)  Life is too short to not have fun.  Are we having fun yet?

7)  In God I trust - all others bring data.

8)  I speak my mind and opinion without much sugar - sugar is for my morning coffee.

 And no, I'm not going to tag anyone (unless you ask really, really nice...) 

No comments: