Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Democrat Meltdown

There has been so much stuff happening with the Democrats since the Alito hearings, I just wonder if they are undergoing a nuclear meltdown. For instance:

Ray (there was a hurricane coming?) Nagin, Mayor of New Orleans, made a speech in which he stated thatNew Orleans should be rebuilt as an African-American city. Let's forget about the parsing of the "chocolate" reference - that is exactly what he said in this speech. How many "vanilla" and other foods & flavors did he offend? Of course, he backtracked like crazy. Doesn't exactly inspire me to visit New Orleans even after it's rebuilt...

Hillary Rodham Clinton (ugh - need to wipe the keyboard down after typing that name!) stated in her recent speech that the House is run like a plantation, denying full discussion of bills, procedural errors, and the like. First of all, her Party did the same things when they had control of the House AND the Senate. Second, to raise up the specter of slavery in front of a predominately Black crowd is playing the race card once again. Personally, I'm sick of it being played because all this causes is division and tension, not unity and tolerance that the Liberal Democrats keep saying that they champion. Again, HRC (better...) explained, backtracked, etc... away the inflammatory reference.

Al (I'm a tree-hugger and inventor of the Internet) Gore flamed the Bush administration for domestic spying, even though the Clinton-Gore administration did the exact same thing! Excuse me, but exactly what planet is he from again?

The bad behavior from the miscreants listed above can be explained by the following:

  1. We Hate Bush.
  2. We made fools of ourselves and our Party in the Alito hearings.
  3. We really Hate Bush.
  4. We are politicians, and it's our job to behave like idiots to get more votes for ourselves.
  5. We Hate Bush so much we can't see straight and keep our lies in check.

One final news flash on bad Democrat behavior - Ted Kennedy has a love-child.

Excuse me, but I need to get some Pepto...

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I had fun the one time I went to New Orleans, but I don't think I will ever go back. I can't spend my hard earned money in a city that has such dumb leaders.

P.S. I added you to my blogroll, hope that is okay. Anyone else who is a Colts AND a Cubs fan deserves all the support they can get!